Are you a freelancer or a consultant? Or looking to kick-start your online dream business?
Whatever is your aspiration, time and productivity are vital for any professional. Right?
Many entrepreneurs struggle hard to keep their focus on prioritizing tasks, time spend on meeting business goals, and what not. Here we’ll cover some of the best productivity tools for any entrepreneurs to attain maximum efficiency and productivity.
In this post, you’ll learn about –
- Incredible Productivity Statistics Facts
- List Of Essential Business Functions
- Popular Online Tools For Each Business Function
- 6 Tips To Boost Your Productivity
- How To Choose Best Productivity Tools
So, let’s start to explore!
Incredible Productivity Statistics Facts
- Average productive hours per employee is only 2 hours and 53 minutes per day.
- Multitasking can decrease productivity by 40%.
- Employee engagement increases productivity, resulting in a 21% increase in profits.
- 41% of stressed employees state that stress negatively affects productivity.
- 89% of employees believe that gamification can increase workplace productivity.
- In two out of three employers, remote work has increased productivity.
- In 2019, Luxembourg was the most productive country in the world.
- The Czech Republic had the lowest productivity score in 2019.
- Proper nutrition can increase national productivity by 20%.
(Resource – Goremotely.net)
Certain tasks may eat up your valuable time and eventually affect your productivity. Like other professionals, to be successful as freelancers, virtual assistants, or entrepreneurs, you need to be productive with your time.
So, how do you manage everything without wasting time and money?
Well, you might find some online tools or apps much helpful in this endeavor. Before we dive to identify such tools, we’d need to get to some basics first. Some work categories along with tool types-
- Client Communication – Scheduling meetings, free video calls, free chats, etc.
- Time Management – Time tracking, alerts, To-do list, etc.
- Lead Generation and Follow up – Calling and follow up, lead nurturing, etc.
- Accounting and Invoicing – Accounting works, billing, reporting, etc.
- Marketing Automation – Help to automate marketing tasks
- Graphic and Web Designing – Online design tools, stock photo websites, etc.
- Project Management – Monitoring and tracking project milestones
- Social Media Marketing – Posts scheduling, creating reports, etc.
- Content Development – Content draft, notes, grammar check, etc.
To be a successful and efficient in your professional journey, you need to be perfectly organized, manage your time well, and communicate quickly and effectively.
Best Productivity Tools For Any Entrepreneurs 2020
Popular Online Tools For Each Business Function
Currently, there are plenty of tools, apps, and services available which enable you to become a smarter and more productive entrepreneur, thus saving your time.
- Client Communication – Calendy, Slack, Bitrix24, GoToMeeting
- Social Media Automation – Hootsuite, Buffer, Follower-Wonk, Sprout Social
- Time Tracking – Avaza, Clockify, Freedcamp, Harvest, Hub-staff
- Work Monitoring – TimeDoctor, ActivTrak, VeriClock, TeraMind
- Screenshots – SnapCrab, Snipaste, LightShot
- Graphic Designing – Gravit Designer, Vectr, Canva, Krita
- Screen Recording – OBS Studio, FlashBack Express, Apowersoft
- Task Organisation – HeySpace, Asana, Trello, Todoist, Task Pigeon
- Collaborative Documents – Basecamp, Asana, Trello, Clickup
- Shared Folders – Dropbox, Google Drive, Wimi, OneDrive
- Shared Team Inbox – HubSpot, Outpost, Helpmonks, Kayako
- Social Scheduling – Buffer, ScheduGram, Sprout Social, Hootsuite
- Video Conferencing – Skype, Hangout, FreeConferenceCall, Slack
Manage Your Day-To-Day: Build Creative Mind
Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind (99U). Stop doing busywork. Start doing your best work.
With wisdom from 20 leading creative minds, Manage Your Day-to-Day will give you a toolkit for tackling the new challenges of a 24/7, always-on workplace.
By 99 U
Kindle | Paperback | MP3 CD
- Meetings – GoToMeeting, RingCentral, Pexip, Skype
- Electronic Signature – eSignly , PandaDoc, DocuSign, HelloSign
- Accounting and Invoicing – Wave, FreshBooks, SlickPie
- Email Marketing – Zoho, G Suite, MailChimp
- Form Creator – Paperform, Paperform, JotForm, Google Forms
- Payment Tools – Due, Authorize.net, Square, 2Checkout
- Analytics and Data – Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics
- SEO and Blogging – UberSuggest, Google Keyword Planner
- Images, Stock Photos – Freepik, Unplash, DepositPhotos
- Landing Page – LeadPages, ClickFunnels, OptimizePress
You could choose any of above mentioned effective tools which suit to your business requirements most.
6 Tips To Boost Your Productivity
So now that we’ve seen some of the best Productivity tools based on popular business functions, let’s jump into some of the very interesting productivity insights. It would help you to foster your employee productivity and build a motivated team.
- Start prioritizing tasks among entire to-do list
- Use these Productivity tools wisely
- Streamline you work hours routine
- Say no to distractions
- Make your meetings more fruitful
- Follow best time management techniques like 60-60-30 or Pomodoro etc.
As I mentioned above, there are a plethora of productivity tools available in the market today. Probably, it might be one of the reasons you’re reading this article.
By and large, the Internet is inundated with loads of information which sometimes cripple our decision-making. Below factors would help you out to zero down on your suitable best productivity tools.
- Business Goals – Know what needs to be achieved in your short and long-term business goals.
- To-Do-List – It must only include tasks that are directly related to your 3-month projects.
- Tool Reliability – Safety and security of your business data must not be compromised with low-priced business tools.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility – It must be compatible with all operating systems and support different devices.
- Accessibility On-the-Go – Having access to your business data anywhere, and on any devices.
- Time Tracker – Time tracking features would help you better organize your time and your team efforts.
As an entrepreneur, it’s obvious to run to & fro between clients, in-house teams and meetings, deadlines and random tasks, etc. But if it’s killing your productive time, then it’s alarming.
Instead of multi-tasking, you need to develop a specific approach to manage your time and commitments to eliminate extrinsic, attention-dividing tasks.
Productive tools would help you to keep track of essential activities, enhance productivity, save time, and do more in less time. You can put any productivity tools (free or paid) in use that suit your business requirements rightly.