To be a successful and efficient entrepreneur or freelancer, you need to be perfectly organized and productive, deliver your business tasks in time, and run your business quickly and effectively.
I’m sure following free resources would certainly help you in the endeavor!
Online Business Listings
- Google My Business: A free tool from Google for small businesses to increase their visibility on Google Search and Maps.
- Craigslist: An online marketplace segmented by location where businesses can post expiring business listings and ads
- Manta: One of the fastest growing free online business listing sites.
- Foursquare: A social business listings platform with free and paid features.
- MapQuest: It helps your customers find directions to your small business.
Content Creation Tools
- Canva: You can design any kind of graphics with this amazing free tool.
- Bannersnack: Awesome Tool To Create HTML5 Ads and Banners easily.
- Stencil: A free image editing tool for social media with more than 1,500,000 royalty-free images.
- Grammarly: A content quality tool to edit & improve grammar and fluidity.
- Hemmingway App: A free copywriting tool to improve quality of your content.
- Feedly: To organize and manage content from around the web based on your custom categories.
Email Marketing Tools
- MailJet: A free email marketing tool with no contact limits on the free plan..
- GetResponse: An online platform for email marketing software, landing page creator, webinars hosting and much more. Offers 30 days trial period.
- SendInBlue Email: a cloud-based marketing communication software suite.
- Snov.io: With Snovio you can find emails, verify them and run your email campaigns within minutes.
- Mautic: Free and open source marketing automation software for everyone.
- H-supertools: Email Validation and Extraction.
- Gmass: A Mailmerge extension for Gmail / Gsuite (Greate for cold mailing).
Social Media Tools
- Buffer – It schedules social posts on various social networking platforms.
- Socialoomph – A free social media productivity tool to plan social posting, track trends, and assess engagement on their social accounts.
- Followerwonk – It analyses & optimise your Twitter marketing strategy.
- SumAll – New social media automation tools for social media with analytics and engagement data.
- Google Alerts – A free tool that notify you when content about your brand or specific topics are published around the internet.
- Friends+Me – A free social post management software for social sites.